Saturday, March 19, 2011

Members of the Admission Team to note

Complete Particulars of the students submitted application form of admission to Class I is uploaded in my personal thinkquest id allotted in Kendriya Vidyalaya OCF Avadi Chennai TamilNadu.
The members of the admission team of KV OCF are informed to verify thoroughly the informations in the excel format handed over to the Headmaster Shri S Ramasamy with the application form and communicate to me if any mistake or error is found or noticed.

Since I will be attending CBSE Evaluation from 17th March Onwards,the registration forms going to be receivable from the parents on 17th to 20th,the required datas needed for the preparation list may be typed in the format given to Dr S Sundaeavelu and send the same by email to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment